"My mom is so smart, she even knows how to love me."
"Before my mom had kids she had to find a house."
"My mom is so smart, she even knows how to count by 100's."
"Before my mom had kids she was having fun."
"If I could give my mom anything, it would be to get her a hamster."
"My mom is the prettiest when she is at church."
"My mom is so smart, she even knows how to go mushroom hunting."
"If I could give my mom anything, it would be a nine-carat diamond."
"If I could give my mom anything, it would be a castle full of cherries."
"I know my mom loves me because she gives me kisses every night."
"My mom can do many things! I think she is best at working with dogs."
"Before my mom had kids, she went bowling."
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment